The Program trains researchers so that they can interpret business phenomena in an integrated way, using the general methodological principles for quantitative and qualitative research in the social sciences, with the perspectives offered by the subject areas of management, finance and accounting, industrial engineering.
The Program aims at preparing researchers with the ability to:
- study complex business phenomena and market dynamics with advanced multi-purpose methodological tools;
- make use of a robust analytical instrumentation, to obtain research results academically rigorous and professionally relevant;
- identify innovative research topics and develop original results of interest to the scientific and professional community.
The Program admits a maximum of nine students.
Esselunga S.p.A. funds a scholarship with research topic on: “Study of the opportunities and ways to use analytics data and simulation to support the planning of the activities of the centres of production and/or sales”.
One of the nine places is aimed at the realisation of the project “The process of internationalization of SMEs – the penetration of Italian companies in the German market and German companies in the Italian market” under an agreement with the Italian Chamber of Commerce for Germany.
- Program short presentation
- Call for application (ita, eng)
- Regulations (ita, eng)
- Regolamento per la disciplina dei corsi di Dottorato di Ricerca