Mobil’ITI Master’s scholarship – Mathematics and applications

These scholarships are offered to students who will be admitted to one of the associated masters at the University of Strasbourg, as well as to the University Diploma (DU) IRMIA ++ “Mathematics and applications: research and interactions”.

List of associated masters: https://irmiapp.unistra.fr/fr/formation/presentation#c48697

Presentation of DU IRMIA ++: https://irmiapp.unistra.fr/fr/formation/presentation#c48696

 AMOUNT / SERVICES

Terms and amounts

  • Contribution to travel and installation costs (excluding students who have completed the current year in a higher education establishment in Strasbourg):

Students from the Grand Est and Upper Rhine academic region: € 500 for installation

Students coming from a country <4,000 km (France included): € 1,000 for travel (with supporting documents) + € 500 for installation

Students coming from a country> 4,000 km: € 2,000 for travel (with supporting documents) + € 500 for installation

  • Participation in registration fees: Reimbursement of actual costs (Master and DU + CVEC + language course registration fees if applicable)
  • Contribution to subsistence costs: € 600 per month for 10 months (i.e. € 6,000)

 DURATION

The support is valid for one academic year (10 months), and renewable under conditions for a maximum period of 6 months.

 PROGRAM FUNDED BY

Universities and schools; Research organizations

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

 AGE

not concerned

 NATIONALITY

All
Particularities

The countries concerned by the “Studies in France” procedure

Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Camerone, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia , Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Peru, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkish, United States United, Vietnam

 FIELDS OF STUDY

Computer science; Mathematics; Physical
Particularities

Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science

 LEVEL OF STUDIES

Master
Particularities

The scholarships are available to Master 1 or Master 2 students admitted in parallel to the IRMIA ++ University Diploma.

 LANGUAGE MASTERY

Students will have to be fluent in English and French.

 ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS

Candidates must first register for a Master on the Unistra e-candidate site or on Campus France, depending on their situation.

They must then send their scholarship application file to the address indicated.

If the file is not admissible for the granting of the scholarship, it will be studied as a simple application for the DU IRMIA ++.

80% of the scholarship is paid upon signing the certificate of arrival, and the remaining 20% ​​will be paid at the end of the mobility. In addition, the ITI IRMIA ++ reserves the right to request full reimbursement of support if the training is not completed by the student.

The ITI scholarship is cumulative with scholarships based on social criteria, but it cannot be combined with the following support mechanisms:

  • Unistra International Mobility Support System (DRI)
  • Erasmus + MIC / Mundus / KA 103 except Erasmus + Internship scheme KA103
  • UFA
  • Other financial support from IdEx funding for the same academic year.

REGISTRATION / APPLICATION

 REGISTRATION / APPLICATION

Online registration on the site https://irmiapp.unistra.fr/

 APPLICATION DEADLINE

April 30, 2022

 DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

  • The completed and signed scholarship application form (download link on the website),
  • The completed IRMIA ++ DU application form (download link on the website),
  • a CV, which must mention the e-candidate or Campus France registration number. Scholarship application files that do not mention the e-candidate or Campus France number will not be examined.
  • the last diploma obtained and the transcripts of the last two years,
  • a cover letter describing the candidate’s professional project and his insertion at the University of Strasbourg.

 SELECTION PROCESS

The files are examined by the studies manager. An interview is then scheduled for eligible candidates, with a jury made up of teacher-researchers in mathematics, physics and computer science.

Final answers will be given in May 2022 at the latest.

Enrollments in the Master’s and DU courses will be confirmed separately by the tuition service.

CONTACT

 LINK

Check Also

2024 Erasmus University NL Scholarship in the Netherlands

The Erasmus University NL Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *