Google News Innovation Challenge

Field of Study Innovative Projects
Country Online
  • The Challenge is open to news organizations that aim to produce original journalism whose projects focus on innovation towards creating a more sustainable and diverse news ecosystem.
  • Established publishers, online-only players, news startups, publisher consortia and local industry associations as well as freelancers and sole traders, are eligible to apply.
  • Applicants should be based in the Middle East, Turkey & Africa region and have their principal place of business there (eligible countries listed in Terms & Conditions).
Requirements Fill in the online Application: Here
Deadline 05-Apr-22
Organization Google
How to Apply Official Link
  • Project Funding: Google will fund up to $150,000 for selected projects. Out of the total project budget.
  • Google will finance up to 70% while the remaining at least 30% must be provided by the applicant.
  • The self-funded portion may include operational costs. Eligible expenses include personnel costs, engineering costs and the purchase or licensing of any equipment, tools, hardware, software and other assets or materials needed for the project.
  • Marketing expenses should not exceed 20% of the total amount of Google funding requested.
  • Editorial expenses are not part of the eligible costs and will not be covered. Funding may not be spent on general and overhead costs.

Check Also

2022 SITC-AstraZeneca Immunotherapy in Lung Cancer Clinical Fellowship

Cette bourse clinique soutient un diplôme en médecine ou un diplôme combiné MD / PhD et a un intérêt direct à faire avancer la recherche et la traduction d'approches immunothérapeutiques pour le traitement des patients atteints d'un cancer du poumon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *