Every physician who is part of the Southern California Permanente Medical Group shares a passion for advancing the practice of medicine. We fuel that passion by creating a culture of innovation and collaboration—one where the quality of care we deliver is elevated by the accelerated resources we provide.
ADVANCED ENDOSCOPY GASTROENTEROLOGISTS
Opportunities in Southern California
At SCPMG, you’ll enjoy the amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural scenery, and exceptional climate our area is known for, along with stability in today’s rapidly changing health care environment.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 65 years
- A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Comprehensive administrative support
- An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
- A fully implemented electronic medical record system
- An excellent salary, comprehensive benefits, and partnership eligibility after 3 years
If you believe in pursuing dreams, creating hope, and driving progress, then you’re the very definition of a Permanente Physician.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/specialty/gastroenterology/.
Pay range for full-time openings is $486,215.00 – $537,135.00.
Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location. Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort.
For questions or additional information, please contact Nicole Young at 800-541-7946 or Nicole.X1.Young@kp.org. We are an AAP/EEO employer.
The Answer to Health Care in America.
|Job Category||Health and Care|