Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Medical Center, located in Greenville, North Carolina, are seeking board certified Surgical Pathologists to join their established program. Applicants should be AP or AP/CP board eligible or certified.
Vidant is currently recruiting experienced applicants with subspecialty training and/or expertise in dermatopathology, gastrointestinal pathology, head and neck pathology and genitourinary pathology.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Medical Center, a level 1 trauma, 974 bed Academic Medical Center, 2nd largest in NC
- Established division that includes 4 surgical pathologists and is clinically productive, highly respected, and actively involved in the training of medical students, residents, and fellows
- Department has pathology residency and fellowship programs that include surgical pathology, cytopathology and forensic pathology
- Learn more about our system of care: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXevZX4jw4Q
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits plan, qualified applicants may also be eligible for loan repayment, sign-on bonus, income guarantees, and residency/fellowship paid commitment stipends.
Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center is a 974-bed tertiary referral center providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to a 29-county region that is home to more than 1.4 million people. In recognition of its nursing excellence and high-quality patient care, Vidant Medical Center has been designated a Magnet® facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 550 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. , Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play! Find Yourself in Good Company!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
If you, or a colleague, are interested in learning more about Vidant’s pathology opportunities, please contact Ashley Rudolph at (252) 847-1944 or Ashley.Rudolph@vidanthealth.com.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.
|Job Category||Teaching and scientific research, Health and Care|