The Quantum Nanophotonics Laboratory at the Materials Physics Center – CFM is a recently established laboratory sited in the vibrant city of San Sebastian in Northern Spain, and led by Ikerbasque Research Professor Gabriel Molina-Terriza.
The laboratory focuses on the interaction of quantum light and matter, and is pursuing several research lines including quantum sensors, scattering of light from small particles, quantum communications, quantum levitation, optical trapping and fluorescence microscopy.
We are looking for postdoctoral fellows on different positions funded by the Ikur Quantum initiative:
• Postdoctoral position on Quantum Control of Nitrogen Vacancy Centers in Diamond.
• 2 Postdoctoral positions on Quantum enhanced inertial sensors.
• Postdoctoral position on Propagation of quantum states of light in multimode fibers.
Applications should be sent directly to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject the position that the candidate is applying for (eg. PhD on Quantum Control of Nitrogen Vacancy Centers in Diamond) and attaching the following information:
1. An updated Curriculum Vitae, including a list of publications.
2. A presentation letter with declaration of interests (max. 1 page)
3. Two reference letters and/or contact email of two potential referees.
The Materials Physics Center is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by our Gender Equality and Diversity Program. We particularly encourage applications from women and Ethnic minorities.
|Job Category||Teaching and scientific research, Postdoctoral|