We are looking for a highly motivated and talented postdoctoral candidate with interests in molecular simulations, machine learning, and statistical mechanics for research opportunities in:
- Development of data-driven schemes for the discovery of slow degrees of freedom
- Molecular simulations of complex mechanisms in large biological objects
- Computational modeling of transition pathways in high-dimensional systems
Prior experience in computer programming, machine learning algorithms, and molecular simulations of biological systems is highly desirable, but not necessary. A strong background in physical sciences is required.
TERMS AND TENURE
This two-year position will be based at the Laboratoire International Associé CNRS/UIUC, Laboratoire de Physique et Chimie Théoriques, UMR n°7019, Université de Lorraine, BP 70239, 54506 Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy cedex, France. The duration cannot exceed 24 months.
The target start date for the position is October 1, 2023, with some flexibility on the exact start date.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are requested to submit the following materials:
• A cover letter applying for the position
• Full CV and list of publications
• Academic transcripts (unofficial versions are fine)
Applications are only accepted through email. All document must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy, Lorraine, France
|Job Category||Internship and training|