- Full Time (40 h/w)
- Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria / Home Office possible
- € 50,000* gross/year
This position offers the exciting prospect of joining the Office of the President, working closely with the Head of the Office and the President in supporting faculty relations, strategy, quality assurance, and various projects.
- Point of contact for the President and Executive Vice President concerning various faculty matters
- Preparation of hiring and retention offers, promotions, budgets, salaries, retirement of professors, in close cooperation with the Academic Affairs division
- Preparation (e.g., agenda), and follow-up (e.g., minutes) of Scientific Board meetings
- Coordinate and oversee institutional collaborations and partnerships, on a national and international level (e.g. peer network, exchange programs, etc.)
- Support the introduction and development of internal strategy initiatives
- Conduct national and international benchmarking analyses
- Lead and participate in various internal projects
- Higher academic education (PhD), experience in international scientific research
- Proven experience in academic administration or a related field
- Professional communication skills and ability to work effectively with ISTA’s President, faculty members, administrators, and staff across all levels, as well as external stakeholders
- Proactive, solution-oriented attitude for identifying topics that require attention and prioritizing requirements
- Strong organizational and process management skills for building up structures and implementing procedures
- Self-organized working style with strong attention to detail
- Strong conceptual skills for developing policy documents and strategy papers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Education & training
- Multiple health offers
- Free shuttle bus
- Pension insurance
Please apply via our job portal.
ISTA is growing. Grow with us!
Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA) is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
ISTA promotes a diverse and inclusive working environment and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants, free of discrimination. All employment decisions at ISTA are based on job requirements, qualifications, merit and organizational needs. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Enseignement et recherche scientifique|