- develop advanced metasurfaces in robotics by designing and synthesizing new stretchable electroactive polymers
- work in organic and macromolecular chemistry to develop new sustainable electronic materials
- write academic papers on your results and present at conferences
- be part of the prestigious European consortium ‘‘Flexible IntelligenT NEar-field Sensing Skins‘‘ (FITNESS) and work closely with our European partners
- be involved in the co-supervision and teaching of students (e.g., co-supervising M.Sc.
candidates in the group, teaching of seminars and laboratories)
- completed Ph.D., in particular in the subject area chemistry, ideally organic or macromolecular chemistry
- hands-on experience regarding chemical synthesis
- ability and willingness to work independently and acquire new knowledge
- a strong publication record
- enthusiastic and innovative team member and support your colleagues
- opportunity to work on an academically challenging and socially important topic in a new laboratory with access to state-of-the-art facilities
- a supportive environment where you are part of a motivated and friendly team (see https://fralis.de and https://fitness-pathfinder.eu/)
- the opportunity to live vibrant and international city with a long history
The remuneration is in accordance with 13 TV-L. (100%) and for a maximum of three years. A prolongation is possible. Job share arrangements can be accommodated.
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority in cases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (concise cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof of university degree and grades, publication record) via the online application system.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Enseignement et recherche scientifique|